The Emerge Alumnae Network Advisory Council includes 1-2 alumnae representatives from all 9 Emerge states to represent all alumnae from their state. The Advisory Council's main purpose is to assist us in our strategic planning for the entire Alumnae Network.
We organized this Network because we believe that if we do more to support and organize our alumnae, then each woman will be able to do more to connect, engage and share successes with one another. In most of our states, it is hard to keep alumnae engaged while also running a program each year. As a result, we introduced this network to support our alumnae and our states. This does not replace any current alumnae efforts, but is an additional layer of support.
Emerge Alumnae Network Advisory Council
- Colleen Fisher, Emerge Arizona, Class of 2008
- Sharon Guzik, Emerge Massachusetts, Class of 2009
- Stephanie Maez-Gibson, Emerge New Mexico, Class of 2011
- Ryan Manion, Emerge Oregon, Class of 2010
- Alicia Manzano, Emerge New Mexico, Class of 2011
- Margo Miller, Emerge Wisconsin, Class of 2009
- Catalina Ruiz-Healy, Emerge California, Class of 2005
- Ellen Spiegel, Emerge Nevada, Class of 2007
- Kaylene Waindle, Founder of Emerge Maine
- Dwinelva Zackery, Emerge Kentucky, Class of 2010
For more information about the council and its work please email Meredith Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org.